(A) Plot Size Up to 2000 Sqm
– Though self financing scheme by scheme specific advertisement based on registration
How to Apply
– Duly filled in application form must be submitted alongwith proposal / project report and other statutory documents.
– Applicant must attach a non-refundable & non-adjustable Processing Fee of Rs. 15000/-
– Registration money equivalent to 10% of total premium of the plot area.
– Rs. 1100/- would also be deposited, in case application form is downloaded from website. (www.yamunaexpresswayauthority.com).
– Registration amount and processing fee as stated above would be deposited through a bank draft in favour of Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority and payable at any scheduled bank of New Delhi / Noida / Greater Noida.
1. Compulsory to mention below the details of proposed project
– Applied Area (in Sqm)
– Name of Proposed project/product
– Total cost of project (in lacs)
– Funding from own sources
– Total employment
– Load of power required
– Details of income tax returns Submitted /filed in previous three years`
2. Eligibility Criteria for Applicants
– Sole proprietor, a registered partnership firms, a duly incorporated private limited company with pan no., proposed partnership firm/company can also submit application provided all the names of proposed partners/ directors/ shareholders are stated along with their individual pan no. In application form.
– Application forms without pan no. For would be summarily rejected.
– Existing Noida and Greater Noida allottee(s)/ transferee(s) who have make their unit functional may also apply.
– Noida and Greater Noida allottee(s)/transferee(s) who have transferred/ partly changed the constitution of industrial property outside specified family members are not eligible to apply. However in cases of 100% Change in Constitution in one go being at par with allottee/transferee cases are eligible to apply.
– The allottees of functional units of Noida & Greater Noida who have obtained renting permission in favour of his/ her/their blood relatives shall be not eligible to apply in the scheme.
– The functional units of Noida & Greater Noida who have been allotted industrial plots in reserve category scheme in Noida & Greater Noida by draw of lots are not eligible to apply under reserve category, though can apply under general category subject to fulfillment of clause (i) hereunder.
– Noida & Greater Noida entrepreneurs who have transferred the original plot and further purchased an industrial plot of bigger size from open market shall be eligible to apply provided the new unit is declared functional by the authority before opening date of the scheme.
– Only one application shall be entertained from a unit declared functional units who may be sole proprietor /partner/director /shareholder or his/her /their spouse. In case of more than one unit in same constitution only one application shall be entertained.
– Existing Noida & Greater Noida allottees applying under reserved category are eligible to apply provided that the existing unit is declared functional by the authority concerned before opening date of scheme and also to submission of no dues certificate from the authority concern at the time of submission of application form.
3. Procedure of Allotment
– Application form filled up in all respect will be scrutinized and the form qualifying will be included for draw of lots and the successful applicants will be issued allotment letter with the approval of the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the Authority.
– Unsuccessful applicants will be refunded the registration amount deposited without interest within three month from the date of draw of lots by the concerned Bank.
4. Mode of Payment , Lease & Possession or Functional
– 10% of the total premium of the plot shall be deposited with application form as registration money
– 20% of the total premium within 60 days of issue of allotment.
– 70% of the total premium shall be paid in 12equal half yearly installments with interest @ 12% p.a. The first such installment will comes due first, after six months of the date of issue of the allotment letter.
– The allotment would stand cancelled in case of non-payment of the allotment money within the stipulated time.
– Lease rent shall be chargeable from the date of execution of lease deed @ 2.5% of the total premium per annum. The annual lease rent may be enhanced on expiry of every 10 years. The allottee shall have an option to pay a lump sum amount equivalent to 11 times of the annual lease rent i.e.27.5% of total premium before the due date for execution of lease deed as one-time lease rent. In case the allottee desires to pay onetime lease rent at a later stage he must have to pay 11 times of the annual lease rent i.e. 27.5% of the total premium, the lease rent already paid till such date will not be adjusted.
– Execute the lease deed and get the same registered within 60 days from the date of issuance of the check list.
– Allottee is required to take physical possession of the industrial property (ies) within 15 days from the date of execution of legal documents.
– The allotment of plot will be made on leasehold basis for a period of 90 years from the date of execution of lease deed.
– The allottee is required to take completion certificate within 48 month from the due date of lease deed.
– Units to become functional within 48 months from the due date of execution of lease deed.