WELCOME TO SKD PROPERTIES
DEAL ON YAMUNA EXPRESSWAY FEATURES OF YAMUNA EXPRESSWAY:
- Toll plazas with 16 gates on each side. Medical facilities like vans, stretchers, beds, etc on call. Tie-up with two major hospitals, with air ambulances for emergencies. Expressway is covered with CCTV cameras. Vehicle speed is monitored through the cameras. Fuel Stations, Food Courts, ATMs and public convenience facilities soon.
1. AIRPOT(JEWAR AIRPOT IS WORLD’S 4TH LARGEST AIRPOT AND ALSO ASIA’S NO.1)
The airport is to be developed through a public-private partnership model (PPP). The proposed plan is to build a two-runway airport by 2024, and at a future date, to expand it into a 7,200 acre (2,900 ha) six-runway airport. Prime Minister Narendra Modi laid the foundation stone of Jewar Airport on 26 November 2021. YEIDA has identified 5,100 ha (13,000 acres) for the project. Zurich Airport International AG was selected as the concessionaire/ developer of Jewar Airport.
85% Profit 2023 90% Profit 2024 The Yamuna Expressway authority had invited Indian and global companies to submit their bids for the construction of the Noida Film City. Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority is planning to complete the film city project very soon. project will be developed in a public-private partnership (PPP). Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath had recently approved a proposal to set up the Film City in 1,000 acre of land along the Yamuna Expressway, near Noida.
3. BULLET TRAIN
GREATER NOIDA: The Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority (Yeida) will propose bullet train line between Delhi’s Sarai Kale Khan and Varanasi will have a station at Jewar to provide high-speed connectivity to the proposed Noida International Greenfield Airport.
4. POD TAXI
- Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority (Yeida) on Tuesday approved the detailed project report of ₹810 crore pod taxi project that is planned to connect the upcoming Noida International Airport at Jewar with the proposed film city site in Sector 21
- Pod taxis are a popular mode of transport in many Western countries and can accommodate four to six people per car and are driverless.
- A pod taxi is a mode of transport that resembles a cable car. It has no driver and runs on electricity.
5. INDIA’S LARGEST COMMERCIAL HUB.
FEATURES OF COMMERCIAL HUB-:
- Aerocity Yamuna is meticulously designed with modern commercial plots, set within the self-sustainable Gaur Yamuna City at the thriving location of Yamuna Expressway.
- It is the first-ever commercial project in India with 100% ground coverage and construction approval of up to 9 F.A.R. (Floor Area Ratio) to elevate your business operations and help you reach new heights of success.
6. FORMULA 1 RACING
- The Buddh International Circuit ( बुद्ध अंतररा ष्ट्री य परि पथ) is an Indian motor racing circuit situated in National Capital Region at Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh. Track shares its name with Gautama Buddha, as does the district the track is located in. The track was officially inaugurated on 18 October 2011. The 5.125 km (3.185 mi) long circuit was designed by German racetrack designer Hermann Tilke.
7. BOING MAINTENANCE COMPANY
- GREATER NOIDA: With the Noida airport project gaining steam, the Yamuna Expressway industrial Development Authority (YEIDA) is planning to develop a hub of industries involved in making aircraft parts. The civil aviation cluster is being planned on 500 acres in Sector 10 of the YEIDA area.
8. METRO COACH FACTORY
Uttar Pradesh First Metro Rail Coach Factory to Built-in Greater Noida
- After the Jewar airport announcement, there is another investment boost to the Yamuna Authority area with PPS International asking Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority (YEIDA) for 20-acre land involving an investment of ₹1,200 crore.
- The Company will manufacture stainless steel coaches based on German Technology. Most of the industrial plots in the authority area have been allocated for electronics or light industries. The establishment of the heavy industry will open new doors of possibilities.
9. JAPAN KOREA INDUSTRIAL CITY
NOIDA: The Yamuna Expressway Authority will soon start the acquisition of about 2,200 acres of land in sectors 7 and 10. While the Authority plans to develop Japanese and Korean industrial cities in Sector 7, it intends to set up a semiconductor and electronics manufacturing hub in Sector 10.
The official said that a proposal for the acquisition of over 1,000 acres of land in Sector 10 was sent to the UP government a year ago. And on this, the notification of the social impact assessment (SIA) was issued by the government in October this year.
10. MINI MUMBAI
- GREATER NOIDA: The UP government has approved a proposal to connect the Yamuna Expressway with the under-construction Delhi-Mumbai Expressway and Jewar. The spur will provide direct access for vehicles leaving or heading for the airport terminal building to the Delhi-Mumbai expressway.
- The Yamuna Authority has prepared a DPR for the mega project. In the first phase, development will be done on 250 acres of land. It will be called Mini Mumbai. The Fintech city will have facilities like a stock exchange, crown funding, insurance companies, corporate companies, research and development facilities, shopping centres, e-payment gateway platforms, digital money, SEBI and RBI offices, data centres, five-star hotels, commercial complexes etc.
11. OLYMPIC VILLAGE
- Olympic park & village on 1,200 acres of Yamuna Expressway. An ultra-modern sports zone and village to host Olympic Games and other international events is set to be developed on over 1,200 acres along the Yamuna Expressway.
- Authority CEO Arun Vir Singh said, “The sports park will be spread over 950 acres While the village, which will be developed on the lines of the Commonwealth Games (CWG) village sports complex in Delhi, will be built on 250 acres and have facilities like players’ living quarters and practice areas among others, “
Any Questions or Problems you have Please Share them with Me.